Friday, October 3, 2008

At the hospital



Some clips from our hospital stay...




Claire




Keira




Dad






Thanks very much to Jessica, who met the babies and made the 12x12 room more livable for its population.
Mom burps Keira




Another welcome visit from Ann and Miles, who helped show us how to uncrease our brows and just enjoy the experience.




One morning Claire was brought to us from the nursery with a binky in her mouth. Her proud parents had not considered this technology before this moment.



4 comments:

Dan said...

those girls are so cute! binkies are awesome, my girls were only 1/2 addicted. It was a one or two night transition off of them when we decided it was time. As for other attachments, I think we assume they need the stuffed animals more than they actually do. They just aren't attached to them.

She-Blob said...

Ok, first of all, you're at the hospital with twins AND still blogging? God, I can't do it and I'm home! And your girls take pacifiers? You lucky bastards - Otter says "No rubber for me. But I'll take a finger please..."

Ivy Eden Kaur said...

Agree, Leo did NOT take a pacifier, only to chew once teething. It was not good because mummy was the pacifier. Although he is attached to a blanket, and couple of stuffed toys .. but only since his first birthday. I basically put all the stuffed toys in a bag until he showed interest. Now he clings onto them while riding in his wagon, + hugs and kisses them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, the cuteness hurts. Makes me want another, until I remember I still have one that isn't sleeping through the night :)