Thursday, January 8, 2009

JetBlue

Even though they have never been on an airplane, Claire and Keira are big fans of JetBlue Airways. In December, they were invited to visit the JetBlue offices in Queens. They were very excited and even put on their JetBlue shirt (Keira) and airplane outfit (Claire), but unfortunately their visit was cancelled due to an IROP (snow storm).

This past Wednesday, they finally got to go! They met a lot of nice people.



Although some of them were kind of funny looking.


They received good customer service from Shana, who asked herself "Do you know what your Customer needs..?"

...and determined that what was needed was a bottle!


If things don't work out with mom and dad, Claire is planning to ask Lewis to adopt her.

4 comments:

Teri said...

I wish I could have been there! Looks like everyone had a great time :).

MurryC said...

Really sorry my schedule prevented me from personally greeting all three of the girls. We'll make another time I hope.
Meanwhile, best to the whole family.

Dan said...

How did you get that photo of Lynn and I? I don't remember that?

LauraS said...

Somehow that picture just appeared on my camera, Dan. It's a mystery.